Vicki Gordon will hit the ground running as our next Clerk-Recorder.
- Community Trust: Build trust in the Contra Costa Board of Elections through transparency and easy access to information, including a transparent paper trail of ballots cast that maintains a clear chain of custody.
- Community Engagement: Engage with trusted nonprofits like the League of Women Voters to combat misinformation about our elections process.
- Voter Transparency: Ensure timely announcements to voters about the status of their ballots and prevent all forms of voter suppression.
- Voter Registration: Register more eligible voters, including more promotion at the DMV, more programs at our communities colleges, more pre-registration efforts in all of our high schools, and more outreach in the most underrepresented communities of Contra Costa County, and expand the voter registration mobile unit to reach people where they are.
- Strong Cybersecurity: Improve cybersecurity and back up older records to make them safe and secure.
- Green County Buildings: Upgrade to 100% clean power, including on-site solar, at all Clerk-Recorder properties.